Respect for the environment, the producer and the consumer
Marketed products are obtained with a high level of quality and with respect for the environment, the health of the producer and the final consumer.
Cultivation follows strict production rules:
- application of natural methodologies
(use of crop protection insects, use of bumblebees for pollination);
- use only of environmentally friendly pesticides, harmless to humans and with absolutely no residues in the product;
- use of fertilisers adapted to the actual needs of the crops;
- judicious use of water, minimising waste;
- the excellent organic materials used ensure that the soil fertility remains constant.